Frequent urination, abdominal discomfort, tender and swollen testicles. Help

hello, i ve been to the dr. twice and been checked for stds and all came back negative. Now I am frequently urinating and it doesn t burn , but after I go, I feel like I need to go again. I have mild discomfort that comes and goes in my lower abdomen , but now my right testicle feels a bit tender and swollen, and the urge to urinate is gone. This happened again yesterday, but in the evening I had the constant urge to urinate, any help would be appreciated.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013