Frequent urge to urination, passing urine in small amounts, all medical tests normal. What could be the cause?

I have a long medical history - making the things very shorthen ... I have gone through various medical report but everything is fine - there is no blockage in the urinary path - no diabetis - bladder wall, thickness, Capacity everything is fine - No urine or urinary track infection - there is nothing unusaul - but I suffer from frequent urination even though I drink only 7-8 glasses of water everyday. Note: I urinate after every 30 -35 minutes but the volume of urine when every I urinate is just 35-40 ml... Normally the bladder must fill upto 300 ml then I must get the urge to urinate but instead I get the urge to urinate just after the bladder fills 35-40 ml. If this problem will solved and If I get the urge to urinate after my bladder will fill upto 300 ml then automatically I will urinate after 2:00 - 3:00 hours and not after every 30-35 minutes.
Asked On : Fri, 6 Jul 2012