Frequent urge for urination and burning pain. Yeast infection? On amoxicillin

HI, I have been having problems where I ve been needing to pee constantly and experiencing burning pain when I do that is also continued with general pain down there. I noticed my abdominals have been feeling really tender, especially to touch as if I had been doing an intense ab work out. The problem is I haven t. I haven t had sex in over a year and I know that is not an issue. I was on meds for a possible yeast infection and that helped but problems got worse and I was on meds for a possible urinary infection for 3 days which did nothing. I want to try and figure out what s wrong with me since people can t really seem to figure it out. This all started a few days after I was on precautionary amoxicillin for wisdom teeth removal. However medications can t alieviate the pain and it s most painful in what feels like the skin between my vagina and anal cavity.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013