Frequent painful bouts of diarrhea, metallic taste in the mouth, burning in the stomach and urinary tract. No infection

I have been having rather painfull bouts of diarrhea, off and on since Friday last week. Now have a metallic tase in my mouth. My stomach is bloated and tender and I feel 'punch-drunk.' My lower abdoman feels 'burning' inside (yes, I know that makes no sense) and even my reproductive system and urinal tract feel like they are burning. I do not have a urinary trackt infection, pretty sure.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013