Frequent loo, few drops come out after putting lot of pressure. What could be wrong?

HI i am 28 years old i have the same problem and is so intense during night time. first time it goes normally but after that every five min i have to go to loo and only few drops comes out that too i have to put lot of pressure. as soon as i come back to bed i feel i have not completed this continues and no sleep. i consulted few docs and all the results came negative( kidney, liver, pelvis, abdomen, and also prostrate).I'm really worried. this is since two months.

Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013