Frequent illness with fatigue, headaches, thirst, chest pain, nausea, dizziness. Normal results for thyroid, diabetes, urine, EKG. Help?

Hi. I ve been feeling sick practically every day for the last two months. In the last three weeks its been much worse. I ve had at least eight days where I ve barely been able to get out of bed. I used to be very healthy. Worked out three to four times a week. Now its difficult for me to make it through the work day. Symptoms lasting two plus months: fatigue , headaches , thirst. Chest pain , hard to breath. Symptoms in the last month: same as previous plus feeling like I m going to pass out, dizziness , nasea, symptoms this past week: all the last plus being very cold, particularly extremities. I ve been tested for thyroid, diabetes, ekg , urine...all came back normal. greatly affecting my life. I m scared to wake up every day because I know how I will feel. Please help.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Oct 2012