Frequent dreams of murdering friends, family and strangers. How can I get over this?

Im scared. Although I seem sane I can’t get the images of me murdering my friends, strangers and family. I am devastated when I awake from ether my day dream or just a night dream but I’m most traumatized be me waking myself up and knowing I let evidence and didn’t finish cleaning up. Just the very thought of losing my kill makes me sick. The reason I’m asking for your help and in answering my question ‘am I sane?’ is simple because I have found a way of dealing with my issues. I am no longer able to things because I am ashamed but I feel a sense of reality when I tackle my dreams. The reason I’m communicating with you people is because my friend has become scared for her life she stands in the corner screaming, shouting at me to stop but the fact I know she isn’t real and I’m the only one who can see her. Well it terrifies me!
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013