Frequent cold and cough,allergic cough,throat swab normal,adenoids bit enlarged

my son, Mrridul has frequent cough and cold . He is being treated by Dr. mannan in Paras and doctor has put him on seroflo (after giving him antibiotics such as augmentine, azithral, allegra , ascoril, ambrolite and nebulisation thru budecort and asthali). He says it is allergic cough. His throat swab is normal. Adenoids are bit enlarged but they not blocking the airways. I saw Dr R K Mani and Dr. K Chugh – While Mani says it is wheezy bronchitis , Chugh says it is asthma . My son has never wheezed, he is never breathless. Only problem has been frequent cold and cough. I was going through the internet – it says seroflo is given to asthma patients and those with quite severe conditions. I am really worried because steroids of this high potensity can cause side effects. These are taken by mostly adults. Please advise.
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012