Found protein under the skin and prescribed zyrtec. What am I suffering from?

Hello Doctor, I m a male 53 years old with an excellent health record Hoever for the last few months I ve been having irritations on my back and when I went to see a dermaltologist he examined my my back and mentioned a desease I could not memorise but what he simply discribed as protein under the skin. He prescribed some creams and allergy tablets (Zyrtec) and asked to use only soft loofah Could you please elaborate more the matter as I m still concerned Regards Khalid
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013