Foreskin tightening, pain in penis. Can I undergo sunnath operation?

Hi, im 28 years old. Recently I got married whenever I m having sex im getting pain as my foreskin on the pennis is tightening. The foreskin is going back till the inner RED Area ut after that it is very tight. So now im considering Sunnath operation. May I know the avg price in & how many days it takes to completly cure. Because im doing software job and we don t have much holidays. Pls tell me the best hospital for sunnath operation in Chennai. Thank u
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012