Foreskin not retracting on erection. Retraction takes lacce whrn the skin is flaccid. Suggestions?

I have an issue related to foreskin.
I am able to retract the foreskin when the penis is in flaccid condition, no pain is experienced while washing the foreskin in flaccid condition. while the penis is erect my foreskin does not retracts a bit and there is always a nice part of foreskin left on top while the penis is erect. Today while I was washing the penis with my foreskin pulled back I experienced a erection with my glans completely exposed outside, the length of erect penis being smaller than usual. please suggest on this?
Asked On : Tue, 8 Oct 2013