Foreskin of penis removed after a month of masturbation. Now, do not get erections at all, enlarged penis. Suggestions?

i am 23 years old . I started masturbating at the age of 16. after 1 month I started masturbating my fore skin was removed. and the time it removed I felt sudden lose in erections...than I started masturbating by taking my from the side of my underwear that make it temorarly hard. I did it for 3 years till I was 19..afte that I realized what have I done.. that I started masturbating normally but felt that erections are getting weak with time ..my hips started paining..now I get almost nil erections..my penis size has suddenly enlarged a month before..feel like my nerves are getting damaged..pls help
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012