Foot pain from ankle to toes, numbness in toes, occasional swelling on knee. Have braces for feet. Any ideas?

i have such foot pain i cant walk, from my ankle to my toes, i have numbness in 3 of the out side toes on each foot, i am taking anti inflammatory pills, and fluid feet some times swell to my knee ..i work on cement floors, and wear steel toed shoes, although i have been off work for 2 months because of pain, and nothing has changed, any more then 20 min on my feet and they hurt, when i set down, i cant walk for about 10 min after i get up, i have had x rays and currently booked for bone scans, i have braces made for my feet, regular exercises, 8 hr shift at work, literally makes me cry...any ideas? the local doctors are baffled by this as it is very frustrating to me
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013