Folliculitis, hard lump on head, filled with pus. Taking antibiotics. Cure for lump?

Hi and thanks for answering my question. I ve recently been diagnosed with folliculitis and was prescribed antibiotics . It seems to be going away really well, however, there is a hard lump on my head that hasn t quite gone away yet. It s hard and I don t think it s draining anymore. What could it be? I ve been on the antibiotics for about a week now and I m just wondering why this particular lump seems to want to hang around. Should I be overly concerned? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012