Fluttering sensation under ribs, light headedness, feeling faint

For years off and on I have had a fluttering sensation under the ribs in the centre. It doesn t come at any specific time, just seems random. Sometimes it ends with a thump and then I feel light headed, as though I m going to faint. Sometimes I go for quite a while without one and then quite a few come together. I ve never been checked for anything as it s been hard to explain to doctors and as I ve had it for such a long time it can t be too serious but I would like to find out just what it is. Diane Hilton
Asked On : Tue, 18 Dec 2012