Fluttering in the abdomen, delayed periods, spotting. Pain in the belly button. Pregnant?

Hi i am currently 5 days overdue on my period. on the day of my period i had a little spotting, and i am quite worried incase i am pregnant, i have taken quite a few home tests and all are negative. I dont know what to do, i have had a wierd lump in my belly button for a few months now and underneath my belly button hurts when i press down, i have also been getting shooting pains in my right leg accompanied with navel pain. i have had protein in my urine , and sometimes i feel fluttery sensations in my abdomen , i am scared because i dont want to be pregnant but im not sure with all the symptoms im having what to tell my doctor or whats wrong with me?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013
The home pregnancy test is negative which means it is unlikely that you are pregnant. There are several possibilities about the lump in navel and pain. You must have your tummy examined by a doctor who can determine if the lump needs to be investigated. You can tell your doctor about your navel lump and other symptoms so that he can examine you and determine the course of action.