Fluid-filled lump between skull and neck, pus discharge, open sore, severe pain. Cure?

I had a fluid filled lump right where my skull meets my neck . (where it flexes) I thought it may be a zit , but it oozed out clear puss and no blood . It didn t have an odor to it.. It is extremely painful. It has started to crust over, but when I brush my hair, the hair rips out. Washing my hair reopens the sore. I know it sounds gross and maybe Im over reacting, but I have so many other health issues, Im not sure if it is linked somehow.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013