Fluctuating BP, lowers after exercise while heart rate rises. Normal?

Hello. Recently, I realized that my blood pressure is average 140/65, 150/70 in a relaxed state. After sleep it is usually normal, 120/60 or 130/70. Sometimes it goes up to 180/100, but started only 4-5 days ago. Although I didn t used to measure it before, only when I started feeling dizzy and weak few days before. But after any exercise, BP goes down to normal while heart rate goes up. Is that normal? I am 20 years old. I did cardiogram and blood test for now, both results were okay. Thank you for the support.
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013