Flat moles on face. Advised laser removal. Recurred and spread to larger area. Permanent cure?

hello doctor, i had 2 flat moles on my face which was like a dia of 2mm dot, my doctor suggested me laser mole removal and i had undergone mole removal after that for a week my face was clear without moles,and the moles recurred and increased to a larger area and i went for laser treatment for one more session, but the same thing happened after the 2nd time laser removal also. is there any permanent remedy for these moles.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013