Flakes with bump and irritation on the site of ripped skin. What is the cause?

Hi one day i was in the car and my arm was itchy so i scratched it. I felt skin come off so when i look at my arm i had ripped off my skin. The thing is i barely scratched it. It is about the size of half your pinkys finger nail. I ve been putting neosporean on it and its healing . But today i went in the pool and it got a little flakey around it. Its a little pink around it to i guess form the irritation. And it has an unusual little bump next to it. what do you think it is???
Asked On : Thu, 21 Jun 2012