First ultrasound showed only sac, no yolk, had spotting, second ultrasound shows miscarriage. Possible?

I have a question my last menstrual period is 8/27 due to my period is irregular. My period will stop September and I will have my period in October. I found out I was pregnant September 26 I did an ultrasound and they say they only saw the sac no yolk so my midwife told me to come back on the 4ever of November but Sunday through Wednesday I had pink spotting went to the doctor today and did ultrasound and no baby he told me I misscarriage is that possible. I had two pregnancy and both were fine
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  16 Awaiting Answer