First encounter with oral sex. What are the after effects?

I'm 24 years old and gay. I go to a professional school and take good care of myself. Several days ago I met up with someone who said he tested negative for everything but he admitted to having been with a great number of people sexually. I've never had anal sex and neither had I ever before given oral. I trusted him based on logical heuristics(very attractive, from a rich neighborhood and he didn't appear to have any issues). All we got around to doing was kissing and then oral which I gave for the first time ever in my life. I felt uncomfortable afterwards due to guilt about hooking up so we stopped.

2 days after this experience I noticed a pimple like bump above my lip. I then noticed today(3 days after the experience) a small flesh-colored bump on my upper lip(smaller than the bump above my lip). The bumps are painless. The one above my lip only hurts if I try to squeeze it hard and the tiny one on my lip doesn't hurt at all. What could this be? I feel so stressed since I have exams coming up and this is a new kettle of fish. It seems so unfair since I am very safe and I've never hooked up before in my life.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013