Fingers and hand hurts, no swelling, x-ray report normal, having pain. Treatment?

Hello. About a month ago I ran into the granite counter in my kitchen fist first, I heard 3 cracks and my pinky and ring finger and hand hurt bad. It never bruised or swelled. Two weeks later I still couldn t make a fist or hold things so I went for X-ray the doctor said it wasn t t broken and sent me home without any treatment plan. Now two weeks later I still can t make fist, hold things and I still have a lot of pain
Asked On : Tue, 10 Apr 2012