Finger infected with paronychia. Relief with augmentin 1000mg cephalexin. How to complete the treatment?

I am a man 40 years old ,I got paronychia one month ago , in second finger on my hand , this is the first time for time. It had swelling , pain , warm , red bloodshot without discharge.I used 10 days Augmentin 625mg without result , then I used water and salt several days and change Augmentin to 1000mg cephalexin every 6 hours. Then after 4 days the skin is ruptured with pus and blood , so I continue cephalexin and topical mopirocine + tetracyclin + betametazon , now after 10 days I don t have any pain but a little inflammation and red skin is still remain , what I should do to complete treatment ? I want to change cephalexin to other antibiotic , please guide me?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012