Fibromyalgia, upset stomach, belching, hot flashes, blood clots, lightheaded. Taking Coumadin. Is it Chron's disease, treatment?

hello, my wife has been struggling w/ an undiagnosed condition, due to our state insurance its hard to get into per say a rhemethoid DR., Her prim. physician said she has fibromyalgia , she was hospitalized 2 times for an abrumpt onslaught of PE esp in her lungs, my wife also has severe upset stomachs long before the blood clots and has serere gas beltching issues due to some flare ups, and gets light headed, hot flashes etc, she was on coumadin for about 1 yr followed bt heperin shots to her stomach cause INR was up and down. she is since off coumadin and still has persistant stomach, belching , pain in chest back etcl, sometimes when i massage her and burb her she feels better after litterally 1 hr of belching, im thinking theres something going on causing refux, past PE in her lungs, she tested positive for ANA choice? which i pressume is a rhumethoid condition, Does this sound like Chrones disease? she did have abnormal clubing of her thumbs when she was younger? Hope to hear back from you soon Shes my love and the mother of our 4 daughters, I HATE STATE INSURANCE.... :) ty for reading this sincerly, Matthew
Asked On : Thu, 3 May 2012