Fever, urine test confirmed RBC value is high. Prescribed EPIMAG (Powder). Suggestion?

Hi...I m 26 years old, last two days i m in fever and I m feeling heat during urine . Today I conduct my urine test and following r the results: Colour: Reddish, Aspect: turbid Blood: ++++ Pus cells: 20-25/HPF, Eythrocytes: Over count few bacteria Doctor advise me to use EPIMAG (Powder) and after one weak again conduct urine test. He also said RBC value is high (may be kidney stone formation is started) Are these values dangerous What should i do?? Actually i m not married and last 2 month i m too much involved in porn movies (20/per month) i think this cause infection.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Mar 2013