Fever post oral sex, no body ache or throat pain, unaware about HIV status of partner. What could be the cause?

Hi Sir, i am a 25 year old guy i had oral sex with a married woman but i dint had intercourse with her, i licked her vaginal fluid and she sucked my penis but i dint insert my penis into her. the immediate next day i got fever . no head ache, no body pain no throat pain... m i at a risk of being infected by hiv??????? i dont know the hiv status of the woman. Please help i am very much worried
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012