Body ache, low appetite, sore throat, low grade fever post an encounter. DNA PCR negative. Cause of concern?

Hi I had a situation where at a massage place with a prostitute. I had my fingers in her vagina for a few minutes and noticed it wet so after a bit I stopped. Then she gave me a hand job. When I got to my car I noticed it had blood in my finger around the nail. I also noticed I had a cut from a hangnail I had pulled and didn t notice but I definitively had exposed area around the nail. On 14 day I began to have early hiv symptoms - body ache, loss appetite, sore throat, low grade fever. At 17 days I took HIV DNA PCR duo antibody test and came back negative. Then at 24 days I took hiv antibody test. I am really concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013