Fever, loose motion, vomiting. Taking Calpol, Ambrodil-S, Taxim-O, Ondem, Zanocin. Can these medicines be taken?

Good Evening sir, my kid is suffering from fever and also loose motions, vomiting . yesterday we consulted a doctor,she suggested to take calpol ,ambrodil-s,taxim-o,ondem. my kid is feeling week and also doing loose motions, again we called doctor then she told to stop taxim-o and told to take the zenocin syrup. i checked about the syrup it is product of ofloxacin . In the past once we used oflomac then my kid got rashes . Could you please suggest a suitable medicine.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012