Fever, itching in different parts of body, red spots on chest, clear liquid discharge. Chicken pox?

Please help me, I think im having signs of chicken pox again, im really worried because in 5 days it will be my graduation, i ve had chicken pox 3 years ago and i dont want it to happen especially now. yesterday i felt nothing, but this morning i felt a bit of fever , random body parts in my body itches, and red dots on my chest and arms have appeared and after i pinched them they produced a clear liquid and blood afterwards. please tell me if im having another chicken pox or other severe diseases because i want to be healthy in the next 5 days. thanks! i need answers as soon as possible!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013