Fever, diarrhea, stomach pain, nausea after eating, loss of appetite

I have had a sensitive stomach for about a year now, I am currently 23. It has gotten worse lately to the point where I have a loss of appetite , a lot of foods makes me nauseous and after eating or drinking the last few weeks I will have stomach pains. I used to only get them with spicy foods and margaritas but now it seems to be with everything. I also have had diarrhea and loose stool almost consistently about three months now sometimes it will be bloody and mucus-like other times it will be very dark black. I have also been experience a fever of 100-101 degrees when my stomach feels the worst about 3-4 times a week but I haven t been monitoring it when I feel fine. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012
Gastroenterologist 's  Response
hello dear,
i feel you are suffering with bowel infection or inflammation .you not only have gastritis as you get stomach pain after eating certain food items but also have enteritis/colitis because of blood in stool with mucus and fever.this requires complete check-up by your doctor and he may advice you to go for endoscopy to rule out any ulcers, means you require medical attention as soon as possible.
hope u recover soon,bye.