Fever, cough, sneezing. Tried medication, cough syrup. Cure for allergy?

i had a fever two years back. after its over i started cough. after medication it susidised later 3 months again i started cough. after cough syrup . Again after 6 months it started.My checked for blood count and found eosinophils as 9 and rest normal. i again used cough syrup. it came to 3. But now i gain started sneezing sometimes i have cough. and eosinophils is 11. if i travel i have no problem, if i sit in a room it starts.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012