Fever, body ache, chills, fever, sweating, headache, stuffy nose, cough, phlegm. Normal to have headache?

I had high fevers for 2 days, body aches, severe chills, fever would go down but then I would sweat alot and the fever and the chills would come back.
Today is the third day ... the fever has not come back since yesterday night ...but my high fever yesterday also gave me a headache and is not going away ... I also have stuffy nose and cough with phlegm
I think I had the flu but is it normal to have headaches as a result of fevers
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013