Fever and diarrhea after MMR shot. Orange stool after taking Doxycyline. Blood in stool?

I was diagnosed with liver cirrhosis in 2010 and I was sent to a transplant team for evaluation last July. I took an MMR shot Friday as part of the requirements and have been running a fever and had diarrhea ever since. I saw my PCP this morning and he prescribed doxycycline because of a tick bite i had two weeks ago. It was a seed tick and probably didnt have any diseases but Im taking it as a precaution. I took the first one this morning and tonight my stool was an orange color possibly red mixed with the urine in the toilet. Im worried that it could be blood in my stool.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012