Fetus heart beat stopped. What is the cause? History of miscarriage

why could a fetus heartbeat just stop beating at 12 weeks 2 days. i just got my pathology report back on my fetus and the doctor just said his heart stop beating. could it had been something i did ? my pregnancy was going very well, at 10 weeks i had a ultra sound done and every thing was fine. what bugs me out the most is that, i have three healthy babies and now i tired to get pregnant again and this is my second miscarriage after three normal pregnancys.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013