Felt senseless, fell on the ground, banged head. Having pain while talking. X-ray normal. Due to fall?

hi...four days back, i fell senseless which led me to fall on the ground and banged my head on the concrete wall..the incident took place at around 3:30am when I woke up fro my sleep to drink water. I rushed to the hospital at 4am and the health in-charge checked my pressure and let me go with a pain killer asking me to come back if there is bleeding from the nose and ears. He advised me to take a x-ray next day. I did as advised by him, and I was told from my x-ray report that there is no bone fracture and that nothing was wrong. But from the way and degree I banged my head, and the kind of pain I experienced, I am little bit doubtful if nothing is really wrong. Does an internal problem be diagnosed through x-ray? I still have pain in my head, it hurts when I talk, I feel as if I am in a dreaming state...could it be because I banged my head? please suggest me if I should go for a MRI or CT-Scan?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012