Fell onto my face. Vision is double vision. No problem on closing one eye. Cure for symptoms

I wil be brief to start
I had a hard fall onto my face by coming of a water ski at high speeds... I tumbled in the water for a series of revolutions. I had pain from my head to my middle back. But aftet laying inthe water for 30 seconds i became to relax and the pain went away... BUt now i have condition where my vision is double vision ONLY when i look past 40 degrees to the right... This double vision only happens mostly in middle to long distance focusing..... So looking at my keyboard with my head turned far to the left, does not seem to be a problem. But looking at the end of my feet while sitting on a chair and turning my head to the left , again my vision goes double... When i close one eye i dont have any problems its only when i have both eyes open ...
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013