Fell off the chair. Pain below waist between spine, right lumbar area. Took advil. Treatment?

I was hanging a picture...the chair I was standing on slipped out from under me. I fell off the chair and hit on a single step just below me. I have pain about a hand below my waist between my spine and side in my right lumbar area. Just took Advil. I can stand, sit, bend but that side is very tender with an isolated pain. Should I heat or ice and any other suggestions. I've been stretching some. I am a 49 year old female in excellent shape and exercise regularly.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013