Fell off bike, face and elbow injury. Put peroxide on wounds, eye swelling. Treatment?

Hi, yesterday my 8 year old son thought it would be cool to ride his friend s bike over a bike ramp without a helmet. Needless to say, he fell on the concrete on his left side and scrapped his face real bad near his eye along with his elbow and top of his hand . I cleaned it and put peroxide on it (just found out today I shouldn t have done that because it takes oxygen away from the skin) and then I put antibiotic ointment all on his scraps and covered it up with a bandage and medical tape. Now his eye is swollen. He is not complaining of any pain or sickness and hes been eating and drinking normally. Being a Mom and now a little paranoid I wanted to get professional advice on the best thing to do.
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012