Fell from stairs, got bruise around elbow, shoulder pain. Should i consult a doctor?

A week ago I fell down some stairs. I hit my arm just above the elbow and have a large bruise around the elbow and up my arm.I do not have much pain in the elbow but have been having some shoulder pain and some tingling in the last two fingers of that hand. The pain is not severe. I am wondering if I need to see a doctor for an xray to rule out a fracture or if I should give it a little more time to see if the symptoms resolve on their own.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013