Swelling outside ulna bone, tingling, numbness in fingers, dizziness, sore rib cage. Emergency?

Hi, I was jerked to the ground and dragged a short distance by my dog. Now have swelling on the outside ulna bone and last two fingers hurt w/ tingling and numbness. Also, I feel nausea and was out of breath for a while after the fall as well as dizzy. Dizziness went away, now my rib cage is sore and my stomach just feels weird. Still seeming short of breath when I walk around. My insurance coverage of course does not start until 10/1. Planning to go to the ER at midnight. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012