Fell flat on face. Upper lip swollen, numb. Took tetanus injection. When will it return to normal?

Hello, yesterday i fell flat on my face while playing catch and cook and all i could feel was my upper lip was hurt because while touching with my tounge it was bit swollen but it was numb as i didnt feel the pain. i also got some abrasion on my face and also my the chin bone is paining a bit, then i went to a doctor he gave me tetanus injection on my lower back in right side and gave some medicines which had written schedule H drug on it. after coming home my upper lip was very swollen from outside aswell as from inside it became swollen and red and a bit of a white line. when i woke up today morning both my lip were stuck to each other and even my right leg was paining whole day and at times just in a small part of my upper lip it burns if i roll my tounge there. i am bit nervous as i have a perty in 2 days and i dont want to look awful. And i forgot to mention i tried using some ice cubes and the swelling reduced from outside but my lips are very much dried up especially my lower lip . will i look normal agian? how much time will it take to cure this thing? please help me!
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013