Fell backward, back pain with burning sensation, bruise between shoulder and hips. What should i do?

Hi. My feet slipped out from under me and I fell backward down 3 stairs. My whole back immediately radiated from lower back to upper back with a burning sensation. I couldn't move or put pressure on my right leg for at least 30 min. I just sat there. Throughout the day,I had a burning and pulling sensation when I moved. There is s huge bruise between my back shoulders and above my right hips. Next day. Still pulling feeling.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013