Fell and landed on ankle, radiating pain to knee and tingling feeling in toes. Suggestion?

Hi, This may sound silly but I was standing on a caravan step, only 3 steps up from the ground and fell down and landed on my ankle. I normally roll my ankle and I have had worse pain . I have got ice on it and it resting high on a pillow. But pain is now going to my knee ontop of ny knee cap and from my ankle to my calve. behind my leg(if that makes sence) I m getting a tingly feeling to my toes. I have got sports day and a basketball grand final and also netball trials. What could be the matter with ankle and how can I help it thanks. Shanaya
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013