Feet hurt, felt itchy in hot weather. How to get rid of pain?

hello, just a 2-3 days ago, i was outside, in the hot summer in vic. I suddenly felt that my foot was really itchy. then the next day, it was reaalllyy itchy and it hurts as i walk. i would at least like to cure the pain of when i walk. My parents thought it was an ant that bit me. Because my mother said when she was outside, a big black ant was on her arm and bit her. and it would hurt and itche alot. Usually when a mosquito bites me, i ignore the itches but this time i cant, it itches a lot. i would like to get rid of the pain, please.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013