Feels hot inside chest and arms, stomach ache, headache, urine test negative. Is it early puberty or hormone imbalance?

My 8 year old daughter has been complaining of feeling hot inside her chest and arms for about the past week. It s intermittent, and comes at various times with no real pattern. The symptom usually lasts about 15 to 30 minutes. She also complains of some stomach pain and headaches. Her doctor did a urinalysis , which was negative. I m wondering if this could be early puberty , or some tye of hormone imbalance .
Asked On : Fri, 20 Apr 2012