Feeling sickly, pounding heart, headache. On pill patch. Got early periods. Suggest something

Hi, I've woke up this morning feeling not right. Every time stand I feel like I'm going to be sick, really faint, hot and heart pounding. After sitting down for coupe of minutes don't feel as bad. Still feel short of breath and sickly but not as bad as when standing. Had headaches for last 6 days and feeling really tired. I'm on pill patch and have just finished my period but even that was strange. Wasn't really a period, quite light. Come on earlier than should of and finished later. Meant to be in a meeting tomorrow in London so supposed to be on a train at 8.50, panicking incase still feel the same.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013