Feeling pressure in the throat. Suffer from anxiety. Are these related?

just wondering what may be causing this feeling ive been getting off n on for couple of mths. its like a pressure in throat that goes away or is lessened by burping. it woke me up early this morning, but othertimes happens after breakfast some mornings before work. i do suffer from anxiety and not happy at work, so wondered if its jst another of those anxiety things. nothing happens below my throat and from memory its usually gone by time i get to work or jst after. dont think its heartburn as it doesnt really feel burny? its a bit like the pressure u feel when needing to cry. im 41.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013