Feeling of something stuck in throat. Having white patches and itchy tonsil stone. History of cancer. Worried?

Over the past 3 days I have been experiencing an unusual feeling in my throat . It feels as if I have a lump of food or mucus in the back of my throat that will not go away with water or anything else. I have been rising with salt water and drinking lots of tea but there has not been any change, just a constant feeling of something being stuck. I have also noticed that I have white patches on my throat behind my tonsils as well as tonsil stones and a very itchy, red chest. My throat is NOT sore, I do not have a cough or fever but have had infections before due to the way that my wisdom teeth are going in (because bacteria is getting trapped in the holes). I have also tried clearing my throat and spitting constantly but still no change. I am very worried that these symptoms without a fever or cough may point to something more serious such as cancer, because I have been waiting so long to get my wisdom teeth out. I am a 20 year old male, in good shape but have a history of cancer (but not of the mouth or throat --that I know of--). I do smoke but very occasionally (once or twice a month) and drink alcohol often.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012