Feeling of a boy, identification with male gender, unnatural feeling post intake of primolut-N for regularizing periods. What would be the consequence of stopping this medicine?

I would get my period once or twice a year only, after i did tests nothing was abnormal but my doctor still prescribed me 2 tablet of primolut N for 10 days. I ve been taking them for 2 months and got my period. But I feel something is wrong, I was hesitant about hormone therapy , I m female but I identify with both genders mostly the male gender, I am not transgender but this change in hormones is driving me crazy and I don t feel like myself. the first thing I told my doctor is that I feel like a boy inside but he said that no matter what i feel inside i m a woman on the outside and i have to get my period every month, its something that always felt unnatural to me. please help what would happen if I stop Primolut N? and how long will it take for its effects to wear off and my hormones go back to what they used to be ?
Asked On : Sun, 1 Apr 2012